The Micron Group Ltd is a Global Clinical Research Organisation with offices in the UK, USA and South Africa.
We have a rare opportunity to join our select team of Developers at Micron Research Ltd our UK office based in Ely.
You will be joining a highly motivated small team developing bespoke software for leading global companies within the Pharmaceutical industry.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary depending on experience (£30,000 - £40,000pa)
- Medical Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- 25 days holiday + Public Holidays
- Free Parking
Hours: Full time, Permanent, Office Based
- Design, code & test technical solutions
- Adhere to coding standards
- Develop external / internal systems
- Maintain existing applications & services
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in web based software development
- LAMP Stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP)
- Object Orientated Programming (OOP)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Laravel and VueJS frameworks
A good knowledge of PHP unit, Behat testing, Git Source Control and Jira is also desirable.
The successful candidate will demonstrate good written and oral communication skills along with flexibility in day to day work, be able to work individually or as part of a team, understand project and development plans and clearly articulate roles, project goals and timelines, establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
This is a great opportunity to join our exceptional team, working on diverse projects in a friendly environment. The position is full time and permanent with great opportunities for long term career progression. The position is office based so you will need to be within commuting distance from Ely.