Senior Clinical Study Manager / Junior Project Manager
Exciting and rare opportunity to join a CRO focussed on clinical research in Infectious diseases
The Micron Group is an international Clinical Research Organisation providing full and comprehensive support to clients working across all phases of clinical trials, from early stage to post marketing and surveillance studies.
We currently have a position for a Senior Clinical Study Manager / Junior Project Manager role to join our UK branch, Micron Research Ltd. The position would be mainly based in our Cambridgeshire office, with provision for remote working.
This is a fast-paced environment, requiring innovation, flexibility, and lateral thinking. Global clinical trial management experience is essential, and good exposure to data management elements of project management would be advantageous.
Secondary responsibilities may include line manager responsibility for both junior staff in the clinical research team and freelancers
Alongside all members of the Data Centre team, your objectives should be:
- Management of the overall process and execution, from contract start to database lock/contract completion, ensuring optimum delivery as per the client specifications and relevant SOPs
- Management of budgets and deliverables, including site contracts, change order processes, vendor relationships etc.
- Liaise with client, sites, and external contractors to ensure protocols and timelines are being met and conform with GCP and clinical trial regulations.
- Work closely with other members of our clinical team and other departments (e.g. data management, regulatory affairs, statistics, medical writing) providing guidance where necessary.
- Ensure optimal resource planning and management.
- Ideally you will hold an advanced degree in a life science related field
- A minimum of 5 years working in the clinical trial field
- Experience in conducting or assisting in Global clinical trials
- Experience / exposure working in multi-national clinical trials
- Good management and leadership skills
- Strong sense of urgency and delivery of ambitious but reachable milestones
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Strong ethical research and GCP understanding
- Experience with eCRF systems.
The position is full time and permanent, Salary package will be competitive and commensurate with experience.